Conference on Biological StoichiometryLincoln, Nebraska
STDA Workshop: March 20th, 2023
CoBS: March 21st-23rd, 2023
Registration closes: January 12, 2023
Registration fee: $450 USD for all participants
- Access to all CoBS ’23 events and workshops (March 21st-23rd).
- Monday, March 20th: The STOICH Training and Data Analysis (STDA) workshop is optional for all CoBS attendees and includes additional coffee, snacks, and lunch during the event. You will have the option to add this workshop to your itinerary during the registration process. This workshop is aimed at trainee-level participants (i.e. students and attendees who are new to R and/or new to data visualization).
- Coffee, light snacks, and lunch during the conference
- Closing Social (Night at The Museum), including food and access to museum exhibits on Thursday, March 23rd
- Event Wi-Fi and parking
Financial support: Persons interested in attending CoBS may apply for financial support. Please see below for further information.
Requirements for attending CoBS 2023
CoBS is committed to fostering collaboration and encouraging community involvement. We are requiring attendees to commit to involvement by participating in one (or more) of the following options:
- Present a talk or poster*
- Attend the STOICH Training and Data Analysis (STDA) workshop. This workshop is aimed at trainee-level participants (i.e. students and attendees who are new to R and/or new to data visualization).
- Register as an Undergraduate Attendee
*If you plan to present a talk or poster, you will be required to submit your abstract during the registration process.
Poster & Talk Abstract Submissions
Submission of abstracts for posters and talks will open alongside registration.
In your registration, you will be able to identify whether you prefer to present a talk or a poster. Our planning committee will do our best to honor your preference, but due to time constraints, we can only offer a limited number of talks at the conference. Please be aware that you may be asked to present a poster rather than a talk, depending on logistics.
Please limit your abstract to 350 words or less.
Financial Support for CoBS Attendees
Financial Support Application Closes: December 1, 2022
If you’d like to attend CoBS but need financial support to do so, you can complete an application for assistance. If you choose to apply, please do not register for CoBS 2023 until you have heard back regarding your financial support application.
Aid can be requested for any or all of the following categories:
- Registration fees
- Hotel room
- Meals and incidentals
Photo credit: Chad Petersen, University of Nebraska-Lincoln